I think you found the problem, if it was running fine 40 miles ago before you install langdon's deal, it may well be in it..

I had a mallary electronic on my 52.........ran great for many yrs, then it started to quit at various speeds.. it would always start back up............sometimes it would go for a long time before the stopping would occur... always idled fine and would start right back up

after checking ever thing and even the module checked ok but it wasnt... I had to replace

this






Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.