| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 16 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Mar 2009 Posts: 16 | Can Any of you big guys tell me just how much wider the fenders are on these big rigs? compared to a 57tf and how would they mate up at the cab. I read that they are the same length And do-able.
But I'm 6'4" and Wife 5' And she's deffintly do able but they say we look goofy together
I Ramble on because I cant sleep and to broke to pay attention.
"Then again the WIFE could be RIGHT Just Cause I drink alot of BUD that don't make me WISER"
| | |
| |
| |