| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 41 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2007 Posts: 41 | Hello all,
I am rebuilding my 228 GMC and am planning on installing a more agressive cam. I have some reading and it suggests stiffer valve springs to prevent float. I was thinking of a cam with a 3/4 grind so that the duration is a bit longer and was wondering if this aggressive enough to warrant stiffer springs or will my stock spings do, proided they haven't sufferred fatigue?
Thanks, Elias
| | |
| |
| |