| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Bill Hanlon),
138
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,288 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#51606 10/28/2005 11:11 AM | Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 85 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2001 Posts: 85 | You might try www.cliffordperformance.net or Tom Langdon, www.stoveboltengineco.com Jegs and Summit both sell Holley 2 and 4 Bbl carbs and Edelbrock 4 Bbl. Two barrel Holleys come in 350 and 500 CFM. Edelbrocks start at 500 CFM (but no 2 Bbls). www.jegs.com or www.summitracing.com I don't think you can squeeze a 4 Bbl onto a stock manifold. You may even have trouble with the aftermarket 2 Bbl types. However, I am completely unfamilar with the early L6 engines. When I converted my stock '68 292 from a Rochester Monojet to a Holley 390 4 Bbl, I had to replace the stock manifolds with an Offy 4 Bbl intake and Clifford headers. I was pleased with the results, but it was not as expensive in '78 as it is now to get the same parts.
Every 25 years I like to rebuild that 292 just for GP
| | |
| |
| |