| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,240 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 610 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2007 Posts: 610 | I believe I'm the person efi-diy is talking about, Im on both here and the inliners site. I have the same exact thread on both forums, inliners thread has a bit more info on putting a tbi on a 235. I update both with my progress. For the time being I'm going to mess around with changing out chips to see what happens. I also have a computer programmer/tuner that plugs into my laptop and the aldl port for the computer and I can monitor whats going on with the engine. If I find out how, id like to remove the egr and vss (maybe), but will see, might send it off to someone to do that. http://www.inliners.org/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=47749#Post47749https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=504307#Post504307There are a few other people that are in the process of doing a tbi/efi conversion on here and inliners, a search should bring them up.
Last edited by drummin52; 03/09/2009 4:04 PM.
| | |
| |
| |