| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1955 1 Series, Bill Trotter, Gdads51, Leo, cmayna, ShopRag, moparguy),
110
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 66 | I had the same thing happen on my truck. It's a 70' GMC Custom Camper Special. The light switch in the dash was hanging down towards the floor. With the lights on I tried moving the plastic connector around untill it worked, with it hanging I've had to do this often. But new bulbs would help too.
"So this year, I am upgraging my policy of zero tolerance to one of SUB-zero tolerance, which is MORE than zero." -Principal Jindraike
| | |
| |
| |