| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,636 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 28 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 28 | Business is picking up. If I can hold out for a couple more weeks I pobably won't have to sell her. I'm still on the fence about it. I would feel better however if she went to someone that will take good care of her, but I'm staying at 2500. | | |
| |
| |