he and his wife (June) been doing this for about 3 weeks, you would think if he pulled his load they would be finished by now grin

cletis, go out back to your collection of trucks and pick me some spare parts, I might find out what is wrong with mine then,, a carb, a dist, ignition with out the key/cylinder, fuel pump, grin I drove it a few min ago after chnging the fuel filter,no help, once it get out of this little dieing cycle it is ok,, at least it will run like a bat out of heck,,,


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.