| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Hotrod Lincoln, MickeyP, Peggy M, 55shaker, klhansen, Craig /49 Panel, Shaffer's1950, Otto Skorzeny),
69
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 226 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2008 Posts: 226 | well. What ever you pic. I would sug. That you make it removable for the Ma state inspection as Glass packs and Cherry bomb type mufflers are not legal in the state.
I would make it removable so that I could put a stock muffler in place for inspection then swap out after the inspection.
I prefer the cherry bombs. but, that is just me. Poets Seat AutoAppraisals, Parts, ServicePast: General Motor's Master Technician Member: Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck ClubPhone Number: 413.774.5856 Collector of: 1951 Army Chevy Burb barn door,53 GMC COE,two 1934 Chevy Truck,1935 Chevy Army Truck.1950 Gmc Suburban clamshell these are just my chevy/gmc trucks.
| | |
| |
| |