| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (UtahYork),
215
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,254 | This is interesting.
I was investigating whether or not to switch my 3 speed in the 55 2nd 3200 to the Hydra-matic automatic. I would like an automatic transmission.
I was finding most of the parts from some of the folks on this site. But. The best advice I recieved was to find a truck with the complete setup and buy it. This way you have the setup and can see how it is there before you switch it over to your ride.
I hope this helps.
Dennis -there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
| | |
| |
| |