| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
80
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 179 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 179 | I just installed a chrome bumper on the rear of my truck.I was looking at the other night,it is off to the drivers side maybe by 1/2 to 1 inch at the most.Have'nt measured yet.I want to mount my license plate bracket and if i center it in the bumper it will look off.How can i shift the bumper over that little bit?
roy | | |
| |
| |