Hi Scott, I know you’ve been through this a bunch but I’ve not yet pulled the clip on my ’50 yet so maybe you can tell me if this is all I’m in for.
It looks like there are only about twenty bolts and the front clip will then come off as a unit. The two bolts that mount the core support, the four bolts for the cross braces, and on each side three on the inner skit to cowl, four in the fender to cowl. Did I miss any??
Now of course it goes without saying that it would probably help to have the front bumper off also. And I’ve heard that two men and a couple of strong boys can lift it off, is that correct???? A reply taint limited to Scott, I’d like to here from any of you other guys that have pulled the complete AD front sheet metal.
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL