| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
192
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Feb 2009 Posts: 1 | Hi guys, I am new to this site and have a 66 chevy C-20. I had planned on replacing the rocker panels on it, but I have looked into it and it looks like the whole cab needs replaced. Does anyone know of a good place to get a donor cab? By the way does anyone have an idea what the NOS rocker panels I have might be worth?
Thanks, Jeff | | |
| |
| |