Hit your local radiator shop. Preferably one that does race radiators. I got a custom rad made up for about $250 that looks almost the same as the original harrison (except for core). I also got a custom aluminum shroud being made up. I am running a manual, however a bottom tank cooler for your automatic shouldnt be much more.

For street driving, I recommend a bottom tank cooler. For severe towing and racing, a separate cooler is recommended.

If you are looking for an electric fan, ONLY use SPAL or Tri-Pac. everything else are simply sub-par. I do not have any ties to either company, however these are the only fans that actually flow the air they claim base on actual NIST traceable testing.


The problems we face today can not be addressed at the same level of intelligence we were at when we created them - Albert Einstein Or with the same level of $ - Me