| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
139
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 684 | Yep, It sounds like a broken main leaf. I had one break on a '52 3100. I did't notice it until I put it on the lift one day and the left front wheel was hanging down a lot farther then the right. The second leaf will support the truck when it's on the ground. | | |
| |
| |