| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 39 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 39 | Thanks Devin! Unfortunately the junkyard here is ecology and they dont have the hollander manual. I was definitely planning on going with the dual chamber one but one thing that I have been curious about is that I have seen other 64 C10 with the power master cylinder setup and the bracket that holds it to the firewall is huge! in the sense that it appears to keep it about 7 inches from the firewall, I have been wondering why that is. | | |
| |
| |