Morning everyone -

Thanks for all of the advice.

I am looking at two possiblities. One is a 350 with 350 hp and 410 ftlb (from the Enginefactory). Another is a 350 with 400 hp and 410 ftlbs (Proformance Unlimited).

I will use my truck for a weekend driver and small trips around town. I would like to have some pretty serious get up and go.

Currently I have installed a No limit Engineering Wide Ride IFS, a 10 bolt rear end with posi and 373 gears. I am hooking this engine up to a new 700r4.

Sounds like I should be asking some questions about the specific CAM the companines propose to use.

Jerry - The specs list a Edelbrock 650 thunder series for the carb. So you think I should upgrade to a 750?

Wrenchbender Ret. - I will email you the specifics to see what you think.

Since this is a healthy investment, I have lined up a local hotrod shop to do the engine intsll. I am too much of a rookie to risk messing this part of the truck up.

Please let me know if you think of anything else, I will post the cam specs as soon as I hear back from the builders.