Been banging my head against the wall for the last couple of hrs, searching and searching all of Al Gores internet and have not been able to come to any kind of conclusion as to this engine.

Had an old guy tell me he thought it was a 250 yesterday but all be dipped if I can code it out like that.

Here is what I know for sure. It was rebuilt recently along with the tranny. It is in my recently acquired 49 Chevy.

http://www.badassmustangs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10038/IMG_0176.JPG

http://www.badassmustangs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10038/IMG_0177.JPG

http://www.badassmustangs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10038/IMG_0187.jpg

http://www.badassmustangs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10038/IMG_0188.jpg

Casting number 348675
http://www.badassmustangs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10038/IMG_0189.jpg

stamp number F0322CC ?? I need to pull the distributor (which by the way is a big cap HEI?) and sand more to see if I am missing something.
http://www.badassmustangs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10038/IMG_0183.JPG

Date codes (CON 2) C20 5
http://www.badassmustangs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10038/IMG_0191.jpg

http://www.badassmustangs.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10038/IMG_0190.jpg



Thanks a ton to anyone who can help me with this!!!


49 3100
52 3600 5 window
68 K20