| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 293 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 293 | I installed a rebuilt fresh air heater in my '49 half ton. Everything is working well. As you know, the heater motor penetrates through the firewall and is visible from inside the engine compartment. My question... is there supposed to be a doughnut-shaped gasket or a housing of some sort that fits around the motor from the engine side? What is it made of and what does it look like. Where can I find one? I don't believe I've seen such a thing for sale by vendors or e-Bay. The motor is not centered in the firewall hole, and it looks a bit funny from the engine side. Thanks. | | |
| |
| |