| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 14 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 14 | I need external oil filter lines for a chevy 261. I bought new ones from Jim Carters, but the ones I got are 1/4" grease gun hose and are way too small. The originals are 5/8". I have tried every equipment and tractor repair shop in town and no one can make new. Any ideas on a source for new or used? | | |
| |
| |