| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,122 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 10 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 10 | Thanks Tim for your reply, My problem is I do not have any paper work for truck. I need to know how to get a registration or I am told if I find someone with a registration from a junked truck I could use it to register truck.
John | | |
| |
| |