| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,370 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 26 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 26 | Good day to all, I just purchased a tool from Eastwood, a magnetic hole patch pad. I wanted to fill the MANY unwanted holes in my 46 frame. I am a begining welder but with practice I have had great results! Slow and steady wins the race. | | |
| |
| |