| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,464 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 36 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 36 | Does anyone know where I can find the packing/gasket material to rebuild the torque tube on the rear of the '35 transmission? I could only think of a large "O" Ring, but I don't think it would handle the stress of the movement. The old ones are very hard and brittle. Any suggestions please. Thanks | | |
| |
| |