| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,375 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | I paid $100.00 per fender done before painting, sprayed hot at thier shop with a finish thickness of.075". I went with Bulldog which is the same as Linex and other franchises using that system. As long as it has a lifetime warranty it's probably the same product. I'm extremely happy with the noise reduction and more solid feel a heavy duty product under there provides as well as it's great on runningboards. http://www.bulldogcoatings.ca/index2.htmhttp://www.line-x.com/
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | |
| |
| |