| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (J Lucas, Hotrod Lincoln, dt235sd, 1955 1 Series, Gdads51, 55shaker, Lightholder's Dad, wilbur53),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,297 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 128 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 128 | Finally had some time to get this designed.... It fits into the dash where the original speaker/ash tray went uses the same bolt holes. [IMG]http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6751/48to53adtruckdashinsertnq9.th.jpg[/IMG]I tried hard not to have to touch the dash, but I'll need to knock the divider out between the speaker and ash tray opening. And a small radial notch for the big gage. I'll most likely leave the metal and just move it so the dash could be restored if desired. I could have more cut if folks were interested.
Last edited by efi-diy; 01/11/2009 1:37 AM.
| | |
| |
| |