I have read thru most of the postings here and agree with them all but I will add alittle bit anyway.
I've had my fan set-up with the two relays for 1 1/2 years now and have not had too many problems with it. when I first set it up I was told not to use fuseable links because they create sparks in the engine compartment when they burn out so I put two 30 amp fuses instead. After going through 6 fuses I put the links in and have had no other problems. I am running a sbc 350 in mine so for the temp switches I put the fan switch in the water outlet above the thermostat and the the gauge switch in the intake jacket passenger side. Like I said been working fine for quite awhile now.

And just for the heck of it Kerry, I'm from just down the road from you, Whitesboro, but now live here in TX

Last edited by Bluepen; 12/31/2008 10:23 PM.

David
Just a firefighter,
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
'46 1/2 T Panel