| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (rfs56trk, 50Chevy3100, 3800GUY, cmayna, Donf, Barry Martak, Peggy M, Lightholder's Dad, 1 invisible),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,461 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#48655 08/05/2005 5:09 PM | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 27 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 27 | Thanks chevyb I would be interested in purchasing the bearings, which bearings do you have and what is the price for the set. I realize shipping will be extra. Also sometimes I don't get near the computer on weekends, so it may be a couple of days until I get back to you. Thanks
Insert clever statement here:
| | |
| |
| |