| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,214 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2008 Posts: 1,644 | Bought my '50 half ton with 3 on the tree in March. Sometimes it doesn't want to go into 2nd gear. The problem seems like there is no more room to go in the shift pattern. I get to the very top of the throw and there is no engagement, then I gingerly push a tad bit harder and there it is...it goes into gear. I make sure the rpm's are really low. This only happens going from 1st to 2nd. Question is....is there a way to adjust the linkage so it goes into gear lower in the throw? I'm no mechanic, just good with a wrench!
Thanks for the help!
Spot
Chuck 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original) 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod) 1941 Chevy coupe 1938 Chevy coupe streetrod | | |
| |
| |