| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, mvigo, TS3600, joe apple, 55shaker, JW51, PAUL Berardi),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 293 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 293 | I have a 66 Burb with a 292 in it. I'm originally from the East Coast, now in California. When I got to looking at the motor, I was surprised to find a smog pump on a 66 6 Cylinder. My first thought from days gone by, was to heave that thing over the bank.
On second thought, if you remove the pump and plug the related hoses and holes, will this motor still run properly, or are the internals differant from a none smog motor?
Will it run better without it, or best to leave it alone? | | |
| |
| |