Hi Brian, I may be wrong but I think the TF's 'big' window is made from tempered glass.
If so, and you can feel the scratches with your fingernail,you might have a tough time polishing them out.
Laminated glass is slightly easier.

Any good glass shop should be able to offer some suggestions.
The other problem you can get from polishing out scratches is distortion in the glass after.

This is due to the fact your are physically removing glass as
you polish.
Personally I would contact your local glass shop (Auto or domestic) and see what they say.

Good luck
Jock thumbs_up

Last edited by jockbolter50; 12/19/2008 11:36 PM.

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.