| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 23 | Thanks for every ones posts. I dont have any pictures of the truck. But here's how it stands. Cab is bolted to frame(NOT ORIGINAL HANGERS). Fenders are off and seem intact. Have all glass except for passenger side door. No motor or trans. but have everything behind it. No rust ANYWHERE!!! I have tons of 235 engine parts, from water pumps to carbs. I'm just trying to figure out how it goes back together and where to find the parts it needs.
EMS is my life. But I have found my TRUE PASSION OLD TRUCKS...
| | |
| |
| |