| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,462 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#48336 07/30/2005 6:45 AM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | I'm running a mid sixties 327. Alternator brackets I have mount it high on the right side - bolts to the water pump and intake manifold. Made by Bill's Hot Rod parts in LA. I think he also has brackets for AC if you are interested. | | |
| |
| |