| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,488 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 22 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Aug 2008 Posts: 22 | I'm restoring a 55.1 3100 pickup. I removed the radio years ago. Someone had already removed the tubes and put them in the glove box. I just figured I would have to replace it. Reading your posts got me excited about possible restoration of the radio. How do they sound? This one looks in good shape with just a little dust. It is great to have some posts to guide us through some restorations. I'm sure I'll be back with more questions. | | |
| |
| |