| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,416 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#47896 07/19/2005 3:06 PM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 65 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2005 Posts: 65 | I have a 1950 3100 and am considering swapping the rear axle & torque tube with one from a '51-'53. I am right in assuming this would be a simple install? I plan on using a 235 or 261 with a 3 spd. tranny so I want to keep the torque tube but also want to upgrade the Huck brakes. Bob
1950 Chevrolet 1300
| | |
| |
| |