| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, Joe W, Peggy M, Jon G, Gray_Ghost, Guitplayer, 1 invisible),
160
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 1 | Hello to all. I am hoping to find some information relating to adding powersteering to a 46 chev pickup. It has the original steering and brakes on the vehicle now. I am a shop owner in Minnesota and am seeing more older vehicles being restored and coming in and asking questions about their loved vehicle. I normally don't work on older vehicles but somehow have now developed some clients who would like to have some work done. Has anyone out there performed a powersteering project on a vehicle like this. I have seen kits for 47 to 54 advertised and as far as I can tell by the pictures it should work for the 46. I realize they changed body style sometime in 47 and this truck I am working on is the old style body. Thanks for any info you might give me. Ray | | |
| |
| |