| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (JW51, Gdads51, 52Carl, TrknGMC, Leo, texas46, 1 invisible),
193
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2007 Posts: 52 | I was on my way to a wedding in Fullerton and thought I spied out the corner of my eye a restoration parts place that dealt strictly with GMC's. I tried google searches and white pages but have not been able to find anything on the place. Sadly, even if I made the drive back over to Fullerton, I doubt I could remember where I saw it. Does anyone have any info on this shop? | | |
| |
| |