| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gdads51, WICruiser),
83
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,495 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 | I must be missing somthing. I have replace the okie bushing and am about to install the trans./engine assy. I came here yesterday and found a link to the shop manual for proper adjustment of the ball collar. I made the adjustment as outlined in that artical and am down to 1 shim/gasket but still have 1/8 inch in and out movement. The collar just flops around. I amd sure that if I install the cork seal that it will tighten up but the info from the manuel say's make the adjustment with the cork seal removed and that the collar should be snug and not binding. HELP!!!!!! 
I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson" | | |
| |
| |