| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (fonz8261, Shaffer's1950, tclederman, Hotrod Lincoln, Bill Hanlon, Charles in CA, 49choptop),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 | Anybody out there have a good stainless steel restoration guy? I have a SS grill that needs some work as well as some trim but I'm trying to find someone that can work some magic. The grill has no big dents or creases but quite a bit of small dings. Anyway, I'm in Texas and would like to find someone close but if someone knows of someone good I'll ship it no problem.
Thanks
1953 3100 | 1958 3/4-ton NAPCO
| | |
| |
| |