| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 38 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 38 | I'm trying to remove the rear brake drums on 52 3/4 ton. I cut the frozen parking brake lines thinking that would at least release the parking brake but don't think it had any affect. I tried getting into the wheel cylinders from the back but am not having any luck. A lot of the teeth on front cylinder were gone but I don't know what condition the rear is like. Any other ways to approach this? Thanks | | |
| |
| |