| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,375 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 15 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 15 | Hello All, I recently purchased a 8K original mile 49 & 53 Chevy COE. I am a new rookie to these trucks. I want to make the 49 a SAFE and dependable weekly driver. What should I check/change to make it SAFE and dependable. Thank you in advance for all your help. Don Jr [email protected]413-246-8452 Agawam, MA | | |
| |
| |