| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, TUTS 59, Jon G, Joe H, HandyAndy, greenie-reddy, Simso, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, 1 invisible),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 434 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 434 | No problem, I think I have figured out where the spacer goes. I think it goes on the bolt that connects the brake rod with the spherical bearing to the pedal. Looks like you put the bolt thru the spherical bearing, then the spacer, then the pedal connection, then the nut.
Still trying to confirm this is the way to do it, but I think I am getting close to the answer on it.
R-Bo
1959 Apache 1/2 ton Big Window, Short bed Fleetside (under reconstruction) 1966 GMC 305V6 in the family
| | |
| |
| |