| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,488 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 23 | It's looking like I'm going to need to do some repairs and possibly replace one or both of my doors. The inside panel is pretty much gone for about the bottom 1 inch on the right side. The left side is better. The outer panels seem pretty solid. The link shows some pics of what sitting in a field for 18 years in Northwestern Oregon can do. http://s407.photobucket.com/albums/pp156/a-frechette/?action=view¤t=LeftDoorRustOut1.jpgMy questions are: 1. Should I attempt to repair the existing doors or am I better off looking for some used ones in decent shape? 2. What years would make suitable replacements for a '54 if I go that route? Thanks,
Aaron Frechette
| | |
| |
| |