| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (Gray_Ghost, JW51, 55shaker, MickeyP, GMCJammer51, Bills Auto Works, Bill Hanlon, Charles in CA, dt235sd, Gdads51),
104
guests, and
7
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,151 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 120 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 120 | How do I check to see if my generator/regulator is charging? My battery is running down. I changed a cheapo fan belt for a better one, charged the battery but there is still a problem. The generator light keeps flickering even when I'm booting it hard. An expert at my local garage said 3mths ago that my generator was charging but why's the light coming on? Can I check it when the battery is flat? | | |
| |
| |