| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
191
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 18 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 18 | I have a '62 C20 with torsion bar suspension. I'm worry that because of age that the bars could fail. I'm thinking of rebuilding the whole frontend, but I can't find any replacement parts for the torsion bars. I know someone out there has had to repair this type of front end. All input is welcome. | | |
| |
| |