Hi guys!!!!!!I just bought a 34 chevy panel and I want to convert it into a 1935 Suburban since this was the first year for the burbans. I would like the extra windows for improved visability and make it more fun for passengers. I think windows from a 34 chevy sedan rear doors will work nicely with some slight changes. I'm on the hunt for those now. I'm not afraid of the metal work involved and I think the outcome will be great, I also am a streetrodder and I want to install a C-4 (96) corvette suspension front and rear. I've seen this done on a 32 chevy sedan and I have all the pictures and a reference if I have questions. Of course the LT1 drivetrain will also be swapped into it. I will probably drive it looking more of a sorta restorod kinda truck and the patina dressing it wears now is fabulous. I have a bit of a hotrod shop and I'll logo it with my company theme and just have some fun with it. I know my wife will want it painted sooner than later but I'll get away with it for as long as I can. Those kinda trucks are the most fun.. If anyone has any comments, I'm all ears...I can't wait to get started,,,, SpeedyRay