400 is high for that one in my opinion.
I sold the same model about a year ago, I had a few hundred on it, but well less than 400 (I forget exactly) I had it at the ATHS national show in Colorado Springs sitting on the back of my truck with a for sale sign, it got lots of interest, but only two serious folks, and finally one bought it as I was pulling out on Saturday afternoon. It needed seals and probably a few bearings, had no shifter, condition was as is, needs work, but should function.
Depends on what it's worth to you. If it was in good condition and reasonably close to you the 400 could be reasonable.
I've seen a few for sale for around 1,000, and they don't seem to sell.
All of the above for 5831, other models are usually cheaper, (except a 1241) but less or un desirable for a small truck.
Grigg