I used the TCI kit and it has worked out very well for me.But in all fairness I think they are all pretty good.I know some guys who have used the Fatman setups and like them. Also Heidts is supposed to be quality stuff.One thing I liked about TCI,is that if I had a problem I could Email them and they would Email me an answer right away.And the only problem I had was with the power steering,and using a GM pump to feed a TBird rack. Had to put a pressure reducer valve in the pump.TCI uses or did use the TBird power rack which takes about 800 psi.The GM pumps put out about 1200 to 1300 PSI,which will blow the seals out..But a little reduction valve in the output side of the pump cured that problem.I would definitly reccomend going with power steering,it makes these old trucks drive awesome.