| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 1,026 | I spent the last couple of days installing the bed on my truck. I think it turned out pretty good considering I had to wing it. I hit a couple of snags like having the wrong rear crossmember and having to make custom mounts. But by far my biggest disappointment has been the tailgate. It just dosen't fit! As you can see here and here, there is about a 1" gap on both sides. For the life of me I can't remember where I bought it otherwise I'd be fussing to someone right now! I suppose I can fix it but for once I wish "bolt on" really was!
Robert C. If it's true what they say, "You learn from your mistakes," I'm a Genius in the making. 1950 3600 | | | |
Entire Thread
|
The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 10/15/2008 4:07 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| countilaw | 10/15/2008 6:31 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| vickraft | 10/15/2008 12:42 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 10/15/2008 1:56 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 10/15/2008 1:57 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| SW_Radial | 10/15/2008 2:36 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 10/15/2008 5:22 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| SW_Radial | 10/16/2008 1:12 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 10/17/2008 2:05 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| carolines truck | 10/17/2008 5:13 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| gazim | 10/17/2008 1:28 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 10/17/2008 2:19 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| sixtyfive c-10 | 10/18/2008 1:32 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| countilaw | 10/18/2008 6:48 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 10/18/2008 5:44 PM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 10/19/2008 12:06 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 10/19/2008 3:53 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 10/19/2008 4:30 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 11/25/2008 5:40 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| neilroy | 11/26/2008 4:46 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 12/02/2008 4:10 AM |
Re: The bed is on, but............
| Mobileortho | 10/15/2008 3:29 PM | |
| |
| |