| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, 1946chevytruck, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Wheelie, Shaffer's1950, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
119
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 12 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 12 | My brother-in-law is giving me some wheels for my '54 3100...I'm using 15 inch wheels...Some of the wheels had 3 clips and the others had 6 clips (to attach the hubcaps)...Is there a difference in these 15 inch wheels and will I have problems once I purchase the replica hubcaps? I haven't purchased the tires or hubcaps yet, these wheels were old ones stored behind the barn...They are also pretty rusted, I plan on getting them blasted and powder coated...Any advice? | | |
| |
| |