| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 23 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 23 | I recently asked about the brake kit for MII spindles and got some great advice to look at the kit from Speedway. Looks like everything I need to get at a decent price. Now, I had found a salvage yard Pinto front, but they wanted $250 for it. Is there a source that has good prices on the control arms and spindles? I'm just trying to keep all of things I need to add at a reasonable price. | | |
| |
| |